- This website is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy securities referred to herein.
- Please refer to the: Accredited Investor – Term Sheet issued by iFund Diversified Lending Corp.
- No securities commission, or similar authority in Canada, in any way passed upon, or approved this document, or the merits of the securities described hereunder and any representation to the contrary is an offence
- See Loan Agreements for further details.
- iFund Diversified Lending always recommends that every client seek professional financial advice.
- Posted interest rates, fees and payment info may change without notice.
- All rights reserved.
© iFund Diversified Lending Corp. 2013
iFund Diversified Lending Corp. March, 2013
- Principle 1 - Accountability
iFund Diversified Lending Corp. is responsible for maintaining and protecting the customer information under its control. In fulfilling this mandate, iFund Diversified Lending Corp. has appointed an individual or individuals who is/are responsible for the company's compliance with the PIPEDA Ten Privacy Principles.
- Principle 2 - Identifying Purposes
The purpose for which customer information is collected shall be identified before or at the time the information is collected
- Principle 3 - Consent
The knowledge and consent of the customer are required for the collection, use and disclosure of the customer information except when otherwise required or permitted by law.
- Principle 4 - Limiting Collection
The customer information collected must be limited to those details as necessary for the purpose identified by iFund Diversified Lending Corp. All collection must be by fair and lawful means.
- Principle 5 - Limiting Use, Disclosure & Retention
Customer information may only be collected, used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected, unless the customer has otherwise consented or where required or permitted by law. Customer information may only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or for the period otherwise mandated by law.
- Principle 6 - Accuracy
Customer information will be maintained in an accurate, complete and up-to-date form as required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
- Principle 7 - Safeguards
Customer information will be protected by safeguards that are the quality and at a level made necessary by the sensitivity of the information.
- Principle 8 - Openness
iFund Diversified Lending Corp. is required to make information available to customers concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of their personal information.
- Principle 9 - Individual Access
Upon request, a customer shall be informed of the existance, use and disclosure of their personal information, and shall be given access to it. Customers may verify the accuracy and completeness of their information, and may request that it be amended if appropriate.
- Principle 10 - Challenging Compliance
Customers may direct any question or inquires with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting the designated person(s) accountable for privacy at iFund Diversified Lending Corp.
Unless otherwise specified, the use of email is considered by iFund Diversified Lending to be an adequate means of communication, equivalent to regular mail. The email message from which this detailed disclaimer was hyperlinked (including attachments, if any) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use of disclosure is strictly prohibited. Disclosure of such email to anyone other than the intended addressee does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received such communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email.
If unsolicited, this communication may be considered to be an advertisement or solicitation under laws of some territories, provinces or countries. If you prefer not to receive these types of communications from us, send us an e-mail with the statement “Unsubscribe” in the subject line to email@example.com or send us a letter to:
iFund Diversified Lending Corp.
Attn: E-Mail Unsubscribe
Suite 204 – 3237 King George Blvd.
Surrey BC Canada V4P 1B7